We’ve all seen it before, that workstation which we dread. There’s garbage on the ground, tools hanging off tables, open drawers, cords running across the ground, or maybe it’s something poking out that you have to duck under. Messy and disorganized workplaces are a hassle to deal with, and are often a source of injuries from walking into things, tripping, slipping, or being hit by falling objects. It’s because of these safety hazards that organized and clean workspaces need to be appreciated more.
Of course, there are some messy spaces that don’t pose a safety risk (perhaps a productivity risk though), but this course will identify the hazards that arise from failing to maintain workspace organization. We’re talking about hazards that are annoying, disrupting, dangerous, and feel like they shouldn’t be there. We’re talking about hazards that are completely preventable, with just a little workspace care.
In addition, this course will provide some techniques and procedures to create and maintain a clean work environment. Often, it’s difficult to always watch for hazards and it’s very easy to let things pile up or leave them messy at the end of the day. There’s nothing wrong with those behaviors, but they can be unsafe if they don’t change. It’s important for everyone that basic housekeeping practices are implemented in the workplace so that work can be done without interruption or injury. No one wants to go home in a leg cast after slipping on a banana peel, and no one wants to be the joke of the shop for creating hazards. Therefore, workplace cleanliness is essential to every industry, for everyone. This course is designed to be the first step in promoting workplace cleanliness, just for you.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Understanding the hazards created in a disorganized and/or unclean workspace.
- Learning about the actions to take to promote a clean, organized workspace.
- Appreciating the benefits of maintaining a clean, orderly workspace.
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.