- Recall the underlying principle of ergonomics in the workplace and core risk factors
- Identify underlying causes of CTDs
- Recognize common types of cumulative trauma disorders
- Match warning signs and symptoms with solutions and actions
- Identify ergonomic best practices
This lesson introduces the concept of ergonomics in a general industry office setting, brings awareness to the most common cumulative trauma disorders (CTDs), explores strategies to prevent or control CTDs and identifies the basics of an office ergonomics safety program.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.