- Recognize the purpose of lock and tag procedures
- Match roles and responsibilities for worker designations under lock and tag
- Identify sources of energy hazards and consequences of improper control
- Recognize different types of lock and tag devices
- Recognize criteria and situations that qualify as exceptions to lock and tag requirements
This Lock and Tag lesson creates awareness about the purpose of lock and tag procedures and employee roles and responsibilities related to lock and tag requirements. The lesson provides an overview of the hazards of uncontrolled energy sources and employer responsibilities and requirements for lock and tag. It also briefly outlines steps to protect workers.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.