After completing this lesson, learners will be able to explain the initial responder?s responsibilities, identify the legal and ethical issues related to acting as an initial responder, and explain when it is appropriate to move injured patients and how it should be done.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality:?Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience:?Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings:?What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting:?Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support:?Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Explain the initial responder?s responsibilities, and identify the legal and ethical issues related to acting as an initial responder.
- Describe how to initially assess and respond appropriately to a medical emergency situation.
- Explain the procedures to follow when responding to a conscious or unconscious victim.
- Explain when it is and is not appropriate to move an injured or ill person and how to appropriately position them while waiting for EMS to arrive.
- Recognize the symptoms of shock and explain how to respond to persons suffering from shock.
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.